PRAYER REQUESTS

My Garden

My Garden

Monday, April 19, 2010

Please pray for the animals that are treatened by the volcanic ash.

I read an article today that has me very upset, for Iceland's farmers, the article was about the volcanic ash and how the ash could very well kill all of their livestock or make the animals very sick. As most of you are aware of, the Iceland volcano has
erupted this week under the Eyjafjallajokull glacier. Now the farmers are trying
desperately to save their animals. If the animals ingest any of this ash, they could get into major medical problems. They are working around the clock to save their animals by getting them into shelters.
I would like to have everyone who reads this, to stop and say a prayer for the people and the animals who are trapped in this volcano. I pray that they stay healthy and that they find the necessary shelter to stay safe.
One of the farmers said that his animals will have to be kept in the barn with the windows covered up and brought clean food and water.
To me, this is horrifying and I will keep them in my prayers that they will somehow
find a way out of this and the volcano stops erupting.
Thank you.
blog comments powered by Disqus