PRAYER REQUESTS

My Garden

My Garden

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Is it April already!


Hi friends! It's already April and it's Spring time, finally! Now is the time to clean up the yard and get my yard ready for my pets! The one thing I have stopped doing a few years ago is using a fertilizer on my lawn. Not only is it bad for the children but my pets too! Then I read somewhere that they walk in the fertilizer and or pesticides, come in the house and sit on my couch. As soon as that dawned on me, it was all done. I never used them again! Maybe our lawn doesn't look the best in the neighborhood, but it's fine with me!


I really hope you all have a great spring time and please remember that I only post about once a month on this blog because I wanted to use it as a place to request prayers for your pets.



Blessings!



Deborah



blog comments powered by Disqus