PRAYER REQUESTS

My Garden

My Garden

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All I want is good home...



I can't believe it is February already and Spring is getting closer. The days are getting longer and the sun is a little brighter. I can truly see the difference in the weather.


This month I would like to focus on all the feral cats and how lonely they must feel at times. My Mom just took in a cat last week because it is cold, very cold, below zero degrees with the windchill factor. She had the pretty black cat for a week and I was actually thinking of taking it, then the neighbor showed up. My mother asked her why is your cat outside in this frigid weather at 11:00 at night, for several nights, mind you...The poor cat was curled up in a ball on her porch, freezing, hungry, thirsty. Why...no answer of course and they took the cat home. I can't stand this when this happens. People should not own animals if they cannot take care of them and get them neutered or spayed and be able to afford them their shots. I know this cat is a barn cat and that is just mean because of all the wild animals in the yard. It makes me furious to think of it.


Feral cats need to be loved too.


blog comments powered by Disqus