PRAYER REQUESTS

My Garden

My Garden

Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring is around the corner!



I am so glad spring is around the corner! I love spring and everything that it brings, the warm weather and longer days. Being able to bring your pets outside to enjoy the sun without freezing!!


I want to ask everyone to pray for the animals that are trapped in the recent earthquakes in Haiti and Chile. How horrible that not only are the families are displaced but all the animals too that just do not understand what is going on. They must be scared, hungry and lonely.


Also, please pray for all the animals who have blogs that have been sick. Max, is one of the pets that needs your prayers. There are many, many pets and wild animals that need our prayers.


Thank you for caring.


xxoo
Deborah

blog comments powered by Disqus