PRAYER REQUESTS

My Garden

My Garden

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Just Received the One Lovely Blog Award!



I have good news! I just received the One Lovely Blog Award from I Wonder Wye! I love it! I was very surprised and normally I don't receive these awards... This is my first one! Now I would like to spread this award to three of my Paws and Pray followers;
Red Pine Mountain ,Wet Nose and Mad Boastings of a Cheapskate Mom.

When you receive this One Lovely Blog Award, you post it and link the name of the person's blog who awarded it to you. Then when you are done with this, you can share the love with someone you follow, just make sure they don't have one first and they in turn display it with your link! Doesn't this sound like fun! Well, congratulations, my friends, you have lovely blogs!

One last note, seeing I only have seven other followers, I would also like all of you to take it if you already do not have one! I just want to spread the love when I can and I really appreciate you following my blog!
blog comments powered by Disqus