PRAYER REQUESTS

My Garden

My Garden

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mother Nature is at it again!











It's November 1st and probably my most favorite month! I love the crispness of the air. You know what I thought was interesting, I was walking around today out behind my house, remember we have had two days where it snowed, we have had two hard frosts or maybe more, but look at these flowers, they just aren't giving up! These Black Eye Susan's are still blooming and these Inpatients were from 2008. I took them out of the window boxes, I thought they had died in the fall of 2008, in the spring of 2009; there they are, blooming in the woods. I thought Inpatients were annuals? The weird part is, November 1, 2009, they are still blooming. Mother Nature is working at her finest! I love things like this!
blog comments powered by Disqus